HCFI and its affiliates value our relationship with you and respect your rights to privacy. This policy is provided to describe how we collect and process information about you when you use our websites and apps.
While you may use many features of our sites and apps anonymously, we collect personal information that you submit to us voluntarily to make donations, or to request that we send information or materials to you. We also collect information about your use of our sites and apps as described in this policy to help us make our sites and services work better for you
Important note: If you are under the age of 18, you must not provide your name, email address or any other identifying information without the consent of your parent or guardian, or as otherwise provided for by applicable local laws.
HCFI is a global organization which maintains data protection policies and practices consistent with accepted international data privacy principles. These policies supplement national data privacy laws, and any national law takes precedent in the event it conflicts with HCFI’s policies. In Europe, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is in effect as of May 25, 2018. If GDPR and/or other EU privacy laws apply to you, this Privacy Statement describes how you can exercise your rights.
For citizens of the European Union: the data protection and other laws of countries outside of the European Union may not be as comprehensive as those of the European Union. Please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected as described in this policy. By using the HCFI Services, you agree to have your information transferred to and used in the EU as set forth in this policy.
If you are in the European Union, additional information about how the General Data Protection Regulation affects the personally identifiable information that we collect about you is available on this page.
- The identity of the data controller
- Stichting Healthcare Christian Fellowship International Centre
- HCFI’s purpose for processing data
- For the receipt processing and acknowledgement of donations and/or contact information to HCFI’s worldwide ministry, reporting and analysis, communication, marketing, personal follow-up and candidate evaluation.
- Type of data processed and way in which processed
- Name, address and other contact information, subscription preferences, donations history, and information about interest in specific areas of the ministry of HCFI.
- Where the data is stored
- Data is stored on the servers of civihosting.com in the USA.
- Where to go if you have questions about the data processing
- Go to the "Contact" page at HCFglobal.org.
- Where to go if you object to HCFI’s use of your personal data:
How we collect and use personal information
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Personal interactions. When you ask for information or materials from HCFI, it may be necessary to collect information such as your email and/or mailing address to fulfill your request.
- Online interaction with HCFI: information that you submit through online forms and apps which includes contact submissions, donation submissions and other feedback forms. When you donate through our website it will be necessary to collect certain financial data such as credit card information or bank account details in order to process your donation.
- Cookies and other automated technologies: these help us to how you use HCFI sites and apps.
The kinds of information we collect
Contact information: Includes phone number, physical address, SMS, email address, telephone number, social media profile details.
Demographics: Includes information about who you are, where you live, and what programs and activities in HCFI may be of interest to you.
Financial History: Includes historical information on your donations to HCFI, other financial transactions you have had with HCFI including registration fees for HCFI gatherings and events.
Identity Data: Includes name, date of birth, gender, organizational affiliations, position/titles and level of influence at those organizations.
Payment Information: Pertinent financial details for HCFI activities are provided by you directly to third party payment gateway providers. All payment gateway providers used comply with the highest level of security required.
Requests and Preferences: Includes your preferences for how the HCFI Movement will communicate with you (including which types of optional email communications you would like to receive from HCFI).
Travel information: Includes requests related to your travel or attendance at HCFI events including passport information, dietary needs or restrictions.
HCFI Movement information: Includes information on your history and engagement with HCFI.
How we secure your personal information
Once your information reaches an HCFI website, we use security controls and measures to protect your personal information.
When making an online donation or purchasing resources, the personal data you enter on HCFI's site is encrypted with secure server software (Secure Sockets Layer SSL padlock in your browser window) that encodes the information before your Web browser sends it to us. Your information remains encrypted while it is sent to us and is readable by us only after it reaches our secure servers. When you make a donation or purchase resources using a credit card, your payment data is immediately encrypted and goes directly to a secure credit card processing company.